21 November, 2011

Product Review: Chrome Anza


I recently got a Chrome Anza for these harsh winter months in LA. This Jacket rocks. Pair it with a Cobra
and you are good to go. I wore this all last weekend in SF, where it was cold and rainy kept the elements out.
Rocked all day yesterday with a hoodie, during our downpour of the year, here in LA and was it was perfect.
This jacket looks great on, you feel sleek and smooth, ready to cut through any weather. Works well against the wind
as breaker too. Most the time in LA, I wear this with a t-shirt and I am totally protected against the elements.

This is my only issue with the Anza. The snap button on the back pocket. If you are carrying a heavy load on your
bag it tends to dig that button right into your back. Chrome could be solve this by making it velcro. Otherwise, this
has become my main top layer winter riding jacket. Perfect.

Swoop the Anza


PS. You might be wondering what that LDG frame is... Stay Tuned for the New New

2 comments: